MIRROR MIRROR AGENCIES


Mirror Mirror Agencies is launching on the 22nd September 2010.

Mirror Mirror Agencies = A modelling agency which claims to 'change' the face of the modelling industry, but first, to change the "attitude of the industry, by servicing clients, by providing models that not only have the look, but are personable, down - to - earth and memorable" - Pr team of MM agencies.

Mirror Mirror Agencies is obviously confident in re-shaping the 'perception' of the 'beautifully wanted.. and that beauty is, like the age old saying; "skin deep".

Shall wait and see...................loving the idea of the theatrical showing at the launch....xo. Curious I am.... curious indeed....hmmm curiosity consumes me.

Madam Ae. readers; maybe I will keep you posted on this one?... xx.

Love me or hate me

Madam Alexandra E (k)