WHITE SANDS AUSTRALIA: from mocktails to cocktails........Summer day's to Summer night's



Although on this ( my ) side of the world our sunshine is hibernating, this post is for my friends in the hemisphere where the  Summer Sun is just beginning and shining.....; an all Australian swimwear label 'White Sands', one of my favourite must have swimmers for a dip in the water, or simply lounging by the pool.  The White Sands current collection is a mix of pastel violet with a hint of floral interaction.. and a bit of frill xx . I enjoy their softly distinct styles, nothing too edgy and harsh (which I love x).

Known for their high end girly femme glamour, with a hint of cheeky Aussie appeal ( :-) ), White Sands Swimwear is a staple piece in your Summer must haves.

Pack a little bit of White Sands with you  during your Summer nights and Summer days, from your mocktails to your cocktails :) xx

Head to www.whitesandsaustralia.com


Kim T.
Madam AE xx
  






Images: White Sands Swimwear