WITCHERY.... freelance femininity

Witchery Staff group photo for the annual 'White Shirt Campaign' in support of Ovarian Cancer
1st May, 2013.


Confession: To my international readers, one of my all time favourite Australian brands... is WITCHERY!  I cannot stop praising how much I love the concept of this label.  It may not be high end designer, nor is it niche boutique, but it definately portrays a unique Australian style.

I love the simplicity and clean lines in each of the designs. I liken it to that of a 'freelance femininity kind of style'... no fuss feeling, yet still stylishly kept and individual. The low key designs and textures, allow you to over accessorise or keep it to a bare minimum. I guess.... I love it, because a majority of the Witchery concept, gives you the freedom to put your own extension of style to it.

When I travel there is without fail at least two or more Witchery pieces packed with me. I absolutely love their Summer tops, their Winter throws, slip on dresses and their  current take on modern vintage accessories.

My latest Witchery must have, and I have... is the High Neck Halter Dress, a great little black dress that I've dressed up and and dressed down during Summer evenings xx

 
High Neck Halter dress (front)
 


 
High Neck Halter dress (back)
 
 
 
Statement Chandelier Earring
( I adore vintage inspired costume accesories xx)
 
 
Kim T.
Madam AE xx
 
Images: www.witchery.com.au 
https://www.facebook.com/#!/witcheryfashions