A few of my favourite things.....




 
I love old fashioned writing... thank you notes and letter's beginning with Dear..
I love putting pen to paper..
 
 

 
I like the notion that style is also 'unseen'. I believe style is also about the 'suited scent' in a man. The perfect scent to 'suit' him. Keiko Mecheri Bespoke my favourite..
 

 
I like vintage inspired jewellery.. feminine and graceful.
 
 

lighting scented candles in my space every night..
 
 

 
My favourite fragrance is forever; Coco Mademoiselle Chanel.  Ridiculously beautiful in scent.
 


 Journal writing is my down time...  relax and unwind
 
 

 
 Christian Dior Be Addict lipsticks;  two every three months... Soft and velvety, glides on with a hint of colour...x
 
 

 
I prefer 'polite' hemlines.. 
 
 

Kim Trinh.
Madam AE xx



bespokepress
Talulah
Chelsea de luca
keiko mecheri