On a bad hair day - By Madhurima Nigam



I have been extremely busy lately as my new Radio show was launched last Sunday where I am interviewing Legends from our Indian film industry.




To add to my already busy life as a wife and mother...this role takes up a lot of time...so I end up with a bad hair day on most days.

A few quick tricks which have saved me lately.

* Safest of all where one can never go wrong is a nice high pony...goes with casuals and adds style to a formal look too. Use a little non greasy gel to smooth out the hair...Wow...you have a great sleek look.

* To carry the same look and make it a bit more formal just make a low bun...gives a diva look with all the formals specially the favorite LBD.

* I also use a lot of dry shampoo and quickly blow some air with the dryer and no one can make out that I have had no time to wash my hair. The dry shampoo also works like a styling product so the hair remains in place.

* My latest addition...my hair straightener which helps me to even out the bangs and curl up the ends of the length of the hair. I realized that when the hair is a little dirty the tongs tend to curl and hold for longer.

* Fastest way to get the curls is to take some mousse or even a leave in conditioner and mess up the ends...pin up the front of the hair and give it some height. Again a very nice clean formal look.

These are a few styles which have kept me looking fresh and always ready for a picture perfect look...hope you guys can try some and let me know how they worked for you.

Catch up soon...on a visit to my parents so super excited.

Love Madhurima Nigam