Madam AE - In the world of Men's Style



Back into the swing of things... October & November has been a hectic few months.

Apart from my love for style blogging on Madam AE, I divide my time between my other love of PR and writing.  So on top of style blogging, brainstorming PR strategies and spearheading campaigns for clients,  I'm also writing for select publications.. plus on top of this I have room for more exciting projects coming soon!  Never a dull moment, keep it going with what you love to do xx

Recently I have been exploring the world of men's style and fashion.. a new playground just on the cusp of becoming greater. It's an exciting time for the world of  "men" or the "gentleman", as the alpha man steps forward onto centre stage with the in's and out's of  'men's style'.




I have also been penning articles for Menstylefashion, one of the top rating men's magazines in the world... I've lent my opinions on  topics from 'Suited Scents' to 'Styling your Lapel'.
Look out for my new article for Amgmag ( Men's magazine ) coming soon.

P.S. Madam AE will be re-styled in 2014.. so keep an eye out for our new look! xx


Kim T xx
Madam AE