TALENT IN JEWELS



Everybody please rise for a standing ovation for Australia's very own 'Jewellery Queen'!

Today I am filled with nothing but praise for this styled talent, rare I know, my words generally fall from the sky, but on this particular talent, I will rant and rave with all my might.

I recall when I first cast my eyes on her work, instantly I felt with complete glee... 'take out the glosses, slap on the heels' and clap ourselves silly with excitement, for I think Australia has just created one of it's most fashionable talents.

Fabrics may not be her first material of choice, but start laying the gems, the crystals the chains the pendants the all things creative and individual on the table, and Samantha wills can create 'style'.

Always waiting in anticipation for her next work of art, moi Madam Alexandra E. has yet to utter a word of nought towards this exquisite talent.


Although I would like to see her work featured more amongst the lights camera and action!, I don't think there is enough chitter chatter about this girl, so to all fashion lovers world wide, stand high on thy heels and chink the cuffs for the aussie talent of Samantha Wills. Or maybe her PR ( public relations ) team just needs to grind the mill a bit harder.......


Style rating:

Samantha Wills - "Standing ovation"

SIGHT SEEING: A pair of feet draped in socks fitted in pint size heels!


I don't think there is enough fashion police to cover our streets!. Mortification set in, when I came upon a pair of pear shaped legs, covered with white vertical indented cotton socks and then teamed with what appeared to be two patent black pumps.


This odd combination may have had it's rare stint of existence on our streets last year, but please, no more! the look is unflattering, and only gives men the feeling that they're with someone younger until they see the upper half, don't kid yourselves fashion lover ladies.


No knee high, low, middle or just ankled socks with heeled footwear will flatter any pair of feet. Leave this combination to those playing in the school yard.


P.S. I never caught the eye's of the owner of this weird knee high sock thingy shoe thingy combination, her feet were just screaming look at me! almost in comparison to how low hung cleavage screams out to men..... ( please give me a nice porcelain bowl, I'm feeling rather sick).

Style rating:

Knee high socks with heels - "curling my lips"


Love me or hate me,


Madam Alexandra E.

fashion critic.fashion expert.fahsion queen