Ga Ga Goo









Ga Ga Goo!, Goochi Goochi Ga Ga. If I'm not mistaken the infamous Lady Ga Ga, may have just created her own baby Ga Ga language. Oops, I should stop giving her ideas to start her own baby fashion line of 'bub' leotards.

Smart cookie the Ga Ga, she has reinvented, rearthed and re - dug the "weird, skimpy and space cadet look'!.

Ga Ga says her fashion is 'art', Madam Alexandra E. calls it " antics", not too fashionable for my liking.

Heeled high on my fashion throne, I shall pronounce the Ga Ga as a smart little cookie, who has diverted a majority of her famous ability from vocal to fashion " if we must call it that".

I personally call it 'smart marketing' if all else should fail she at least has something of a fashion 'thing' to fall back on. We might all be so lucky to stick around and watch her reinvent the 'g-strong', 'thong', 'dental floss', 'wedge'.

Thumbs up though, to Ga Ga, who has managed to pull of a fashion image which only other 'stardom' individuals could possibly pull off. It looks like Hollywood has gone Ga Ga.


Style rating:
leotard Ga Ga - 'curling my lips'

love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.
fashion critic.fashion expert. fashion queen