13 YEAR OLD STYLE GURU! YAY FOR TAVI!

Look at this little stylista! Introducing little Tavi Gevinson ... a tween-teen fashionista in her own right! Her styling voice has created a 'hum drum' of fashion noise in the fashion arenas of worldwide!
So I did a bit of snooping and to my fashion surprise, Little Miss Tavi not only pulls off this weird sense of ... ecclectic vintage style, but her fashion tongue is quite advanced.
Tavi has had the luxury of being flown to view New York fashion week and detail her delectable finds - such a quirky little fashionista.

My fashion tongue believes little Tavi is merely a teen-tween exploring her innate ability to play 'dress ups' with older persons clothes!!!! Only a 13 year old stylista could pull off such a fashion blasphemy ... can one imagine if a random was to walk down the fashion streets with 'guitar straps' styled as head pieces, cut out newspaper strips and clag glued them onto our dads white business shirts ... that just maybe in the faintest fashion main stream.. that we would be hailed as a little fashionista come Anna Wintour?? I can snap my clutch tote shut and declare that in no fashion time would this happen, instead we'll probably be subjected to psycho analysis tests ... and dubbed 'insane in the fashion brain!, la la la la la"
I must declare at the top of my fashion voice that Tavi is definitely singing a tune of her own in the fashion stakes of todayness ( if there is such a word... oh well, there is now). Miss Tavi looks so much like a little old lady in a little body - so cute, yet the face speaks 'fashion wiseness (once again my own fash. language) beyond her years.

Waving to Tavi from my fashion throne ... bravo little deary for creating a fashion buzz, now go back and do your homework! xoxo

To my colleagued stylistas and fashionistas who have booed and bogged down poor little Tavi by declaring, "what is the big deal about Tavi?" - well the big deal is, little Tavi has already cemented her fashion position within the 'fashion savvy world' - so where in the world are you??? Jealous I suppose??? Please just let her play dress ups ... in peace.

Style rating: Tavi Gevinson - Bravo (loving it, air kisses all around)

Love me or hate me,

Madam Alexandra E.

fashion critic.fashion expert.fashion queen